Thursday, June 17, 2010

63

I had been thinking a lot.
What should I do.
What do I want to do.
What kind of life do I want to pur sue.
etc
etc..
It is all like a big jumbled pieces of jigsaw puzzle.
I am taking the risk. Now I have to think on what I want it to be.


Its all about choices baby.
Different choice will takes me to different path of life.
Do I really want to risk everything I have?
Am I really want to sacrifice what I want and what I had been doing for something else..?
Matikan impian citacita sendiri demi menda lain yang nampak macam penting
am I selfish if I choose my dream instead?

Walaupun aku tak sure apa yang aku nak buat.Tak sure lagi.
Yeah,of course,I can do anything I want.

But,still....
(sigh)


Balik cepat please.
I need your opinion on this thing.
After all,it might be something to do with you.

After all it takes two to tango.

No comments: