Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sebelum pegi buat omelet with spinach and black pepper

Rereading emails in my sent folder.
I sounded retarded.
All off to the trash.
And the one in my Friendster`s inbox too.
Delete.Delete.Delete.Delete.Delete.Delete.

Lega hati.Lapang jiwa.
Alhamdulillah.

So....

Jom bercinta,Sayang.
Jom bercanda,Rindu.
Mari Saya akan ke pangkuan kamu.
Face to face.
Menghadap kamu.
insya Allah.
Kali ini
Saya tak akan lari
atau mengelak lagi.



I will not neither run away nor hide this time
Insya Allah.



My dear Inorganic, Applied Math sayang, Applied Chemical cinta, darling Probability and Statistic, Physical Chem rindu , Analytical Chem busyuk masyam, my love Applied Physic, kekasih ku Chemical Engineering, Mi Amor Synthetic Chem, beloved Technical English and lost words already kanda German. =P

No comments: