Monday, May 17, 2010

56

Post ni jiwang so kalau tak mao baca sila kelik pada butang X di hujung kanan browser anda




I
am
afraid
of
Losing
You.

What
If
this
Happiness
Is
Just
temporary
one
?

What
if
All
the
Dreams
We
drew
together
are
just
an
illusion
?


no
No
NO.


I am not perfect, and so do you right?
and I might not love you as much as you love me.
But you know that I love you.
You not somebody else.
You that I had chosen.
Not some other guy I met last month or that cute senior.

But
YOU

I
Cant
lose
you
by
All
Mean.

I am afraid that I am not up to your standard.
For I am fat and ugly bitch.
Not to mention a lazy one too.

but yet,
You still shower me with your love.
Making me feeling like I am the best.
The prettiest.
The sexiest.
The best

i love you sayang.
For whom you are.
For loving me.
For accepting me.
For being you.
For standing by me.
For being one of my pillars.
For you.


And I hope this will stay till the end.

Amin.

No comments: