Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit


this should be an easy one.


A `friend` (or should I consider the person still as a friend?) who crushed my self esteem and made me feel like I am the ugliest girl ever lived. The one who only came to me when they wanted has some advantages that I had. 
I was once called `ugly` in front of other friends by someone whom I had knew since I was in primary school. That point I realized that I am nothing more than a slave. Not a friend, not in their clique. I was nothing. Nobody.
I was laughed for being me. They resisted me to be like them,to follow them but hell I hate to be a stupid follower.


And they still try to take me down,calling me names (even now) and trying to make me feel down.
I did,someone they called me by.but not anymore.Physically or mentally.


at least I dont have to tell lies in order to make myself seems higher than oneself

No comments: