Sunday, November 21, 2010

82

okeh.
kita tarik napas panjang panjang...
hembussssss
tarik lagi.....
hembusssssss

MASA UNTUK MENERIMA KENYATAAN

The Truth that,


I AM FAT.
I AM NOW ONE FAT GIRL.

okeh,yang nak mengomen, `ape gemuk nye ko...you look just fine to me.`, please dont do so, coz, I am fat now.

Self realization.

Semua nya bermula pada suatu tengahari yang tenang, dengan cuaca yang begitu mengasyikan untuk kembali beradu didalam selimut berkuasa elektrik sambil di temani penguin gebu kesayangan

NOT

actually ditemani suara seorang yang geram. `tidor je keje, cuba lah gerakkan badan tu.ni dok tidor tidor pastu merungut dah gemuk`
That was MrBeau

Tang tang tu la, gambar ke Bizan semalam,ada orang upload. And my oh my, what did I saw?
My freaking humongous big thigh and cheek. Not to mention my spare tires are clearly visible here and there.

That my dear friends, are the proof that I am no longer as slim as what I used to be and I am now F.A.T

I miss wearing my white jeans from my PPKTJ days. And the grey slack I bought a few years ago. And those nice tops and blouses which a no no to me now.

I realized that, I was slim and SLIM when I was in my MMP and PPKTJ due to the fact that I was physically active. I used to go for Taekwondos training which lasted for 3 hours per week. I walked here and there, sometimes just for a bungkus of nasi. I STUDIED FOR HOURS AND HOURS. I can eat a whole loaf of bread and another plate of rice and stay skinny.

No wonder why.

Gonna change my life style. Limiting my calories intake and changing my diet did me nothing. Gonna work my self up and crank my metabolism up a few notch again.

-one of my 2010 and 2009 resolutions which didnt work. *sigh*

No comments: