Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.

Highs
- My Parents were here in Japan! I got to get them around and showed them the lovely Japan which I cant get enough of.
- I am finally an undergrad student!!! alhamdulillah
- MissKeldai Putih.
- Got to go back to Niihama by my own
- Got to meet MrBeau.
- 17 Sept 2011 <3
- Bought Mikochin
- The content of the big creme colored box!!!

Low
- I dropped a few credits.
- money management. still not grasping the main point
- still cant stop shopping for useless stuffs argh
- A friend decided to not being friend with me anymore
- someone who I know since I was a kid, said some nasty stuff to me. Esp on `You have dark colored skin and that makes you not as pretty as I am` what? I am proud of my skin color. I am an anak Mami and this skin,is the proof that I am.

No comments: