Thursday, September 18, 2008

I say a lil prayer


aku terdengar this song when I was bloghopping.....
I do love this song,sung in this way....
Made my heart flutters,
and smile plastered-more to a smirk actually-

I might not a singer..
and I do not know how to read music notes...
or play any of musical instruments...
but,
I love singing-or melalak-
from melalak dalam bathroom singing burung kakak tua....
to melalak kat karaoke with Shane Wards` No Promises...
but,
what I love the most is the moment when...
I was with my friends...
and suddenly someone starts to sing
and the others boleh tolong sambung2 song tu.....
-mcm vid ni-
nnt havoc 1 tmpat tu....
but sume org akan enjoys theirselves rite?
like yesterday..
I was with my classmates
than they asked me how did I learnt jap from song...
coz most of them are super fast.....
and I said...
we use Mirai e sorts la....
then I started `Hora~`
my classmates chipped in ...
and there we are...
singing Kiroro`s mirai e....
sweet~

aku suke when die jadi unplanned....
like once I was at a bookshop with my senior....
we were playing with some children`s books..
when she tertekan butang tuk `when u are happy..`
kitaorg ngn spontan....
trus clap our hands and sang along....
-dalam bookstore ok?-
before kitaorg perasan ada minah jepang dok tgk kitaorg.....
hahahahaha~


-lately,malas nak update....just malas....

No comments: