Friday, February 26, 2010

Sembilan Belas



"You may not be her first, her last, or her only.
She loved before she may love again.
But if she loves you now, what else matters?
She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together
But if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can.
She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart.
So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give.
Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there."





I am not perfect,
Full with flaws and mistakes.
I am neither a beauty queen nor a superwomen.
Nor a psychic.
I cry and I whine here and there.
Dont expect me to be an angel all the time as I can be a devil too.
I am not perfect and I am not looking for a perfect man.
I am looking for a perfect man for me.
The one who completes me
Who makes me laugh when I am down
Who cheer me up
Who always there to listen, to lend me his shoulder to cry, and support me.
He who actually cares about me
Who can accept me
And loves me the way I am.
and of course, someone who is willing to share his life's up and down,
his happiness and sadness,
and the rest of his life with me.


haih..ape kena la ngan aku nih? layan je la~ nanti aku fill ngan entry lain

No comments: